We are currently seeking a full-time experienced Senior Web Developer to join our expanding team in Greenwood Village, CO. At Envision, you enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package (medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), etc.), a casual work environment, and flexible hours. We are looking for local candidates only.
This is a hands-on web development position. Typical duties/responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, and test updates to existing application functionality and/or new features and modules within Envision’s product suite
- Complete database tasks using T-SQL and SQL Server 2012-2016 via EF and/or stored procedures
- Provide architectural guidance for Web technologies such as Bootstrap, JQuery, Knockout, etc.
- Generate technical documentation as applicable
- Work with customers and/or other team members to complete technical design tasks
- Support system, integration, and end user testing as necessary
- Collaborate with customers and other team members on ideas, designs, and issues (both technical and non-technical)
REQUIRED AND PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Web Technologies
- 5+ years of web application development experience (REQUIRED)
- 2+ years of experience with C# and the .NET Framework, MVC and WebForms (REQUIRED)
- 2+ years of experience with Client-side technologies e.g., DHTML, HTML, CSS (REQUIRED)
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design concepts (PREFERRED)
- 2+ years of development experience using T-SQL and/or EF (REQUIRED)
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later (REQUIRED)
- Experience in full life cycle process of web application development including technical requirements gathering, documentation, and testing (REQUIRED)
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012-2015 or later (REQUIRED)
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2012 or later (OPTIONAL)
- Multi-tier application development experience (OPTIONAL)
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field, or Associates degree in technical field with additional relevant experience (REQUIRED)
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES WITH EXPERIENCE
- Designing and developing cross platform with UI/UX
- Developing in HTML5 and CSS3
- Developing with ASP.NET 4.5/4.0
- Microsoft Azure platform (IaaS or PaaS)
- Leveraging Visual Studio coding best practices and a working knowledge of SQL Server
REQUIRED BACKGROUND AND TRAITS
- Self-starter willing to work in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to produce high quality work in a timely fashion
- Ability to quickly understand the existing systems and analyze the system impact of changes
- Ability to troubleshoot issues
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective spoken and written communication skills
- Self-motivated to learn and keep up with the latest technologies, tools, and industry trends
Local candidates only. You must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Normal working hours are Monday through Friday with some flexibility on hours. Telecommuting is not possible for this position. There is limited travel anticipated for this position.
Please submit resumes and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Senior Web Developer” in the subject line.